The challenge of skin cancer is not that there isn’t a cure; it is that we are not detecting skin cancer early enough.
Early detection saves lives and reduces costs
- Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the US, more than all other cancer types combined.
- Detected early, there is a 99% survival rate for skin cancer. With delayed detection, both mortality and treatment costs increase.
- 1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70
We make early detection, cost containment, and population health convenient by offering at-home and at-work AI-enabled skin screenings reviewed by board-certified dermatologists.
Solve for one of your top three health plan spends
- Most organizations experience cancer as a top claim
- Our convenient skin screening campaign is designed for high engagement and high impact
- Both at-home and at-work options reach all employees
- A perfect complement to any wellness program
- Aggregated reporting demonstrates your program impact