Standardized, repeatable, sequential photography
Longitudinal change tracking
Automated mole-mapping and matching to flag new or changed spots
- Standardized sequential photography creates an easily accessible digital, visual timeline of a patient’s skin across visits.
- Automated mole-mapping results can be used as a visual reference to better target areas of interest during in-person skin exams.
- Advanced in-app review and tagging system enables dermatologists to help train SkinIO’s proprietary AI model to optimize for relevant detections of pigmented lesions.
- Nurses or nonmedical staff can capture full-body photography of patients in 3-5 minutes using the free SkinIO app on an iPad Pro or iPhone
- All photos and results can be reviewed and tagged during in-person exams as a supplemental visual aid
- Integration with EMRs to optimize clinical workflow and enable seamless data transfer with patient records
We built our patented image processing algorithms (advanced computer vision and deep learning) specifically to target skin lesion detection and comparison.
All photos are encrypted and stored in a secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud-based infrastructure.
A Phase-1 clinical study with the Northwestern Department of Dermatology found our technology to be highly effective in detecting new or changed lesions.