EMA Export to SkinIO
Note: This guide is designed to be used in conjunction with the Patient Import tool described in the How-to Guide.
Patient Import is designed to make patient creation in the iOS app faster and easier. This will allow you to search for these patients in the iOS app for quicker enrollment without needing an active EMR connection.
Open EMA Patient Demographics
- From the home screen, select the Analytics > Financials
- Select Financial Reports
- Under the Demographic/Appointment section, select Patient Demographics
Prepare and Export Report
- Under Dimensions select:
- Patient Name
- Patient DOB
- Patient Email
- Patient Phone Number
- Patient Zip Code
- Patient Gender
- Under Measures select Patient Count (Distinct)
- Click the Export to Excel button (Circled in Red)
Note: It may be necessary to select a Primary Provider from the menu at the top of the screen.
Import to SkinIO
- Navigate to the Patient Import Tool.
- Click Choose file and select the file exported previously.
- Click Import to import the records and make them available for fast patient creation from the iOS app.